|Why Mylar? Mylar is widely accepted as the best way to store and preserve paper-based collectibles. In fact, the U.S. Library of Congress uses only Mylar and other approved Polyester films to preserve their paper documents.|
Mylar will never yellow or put harmful materials into the item it is protecting. As an added benefit, Mylar has a superior brilliance and clarity that truly showcases your collection!
Here are the details on our 8" x 10" Mylar Sleeve:
- Holds 8" x 10" photos and other similarly-sized items (see a complete list of our Mylar Sleeves)
- Approximate measurents: 8-1/8" x 10-1/8" plus a
- Sleeve is open on both short ends and has a fold-over flap on one of the long ends (this is the design preferred by the Library of Congress). The photo is completely covered, and the stiffness of the Mylar sleeve holds the item securely in place.
- Archival quality, no PVC, acid-free
- Sleeves are crystal clear
- Manufactured from 3 mil Mylar/Polyester*
- Sold in packs of 50
- Our item number: M810